Return to weapon

Weapon #1306

Royal Longsword
LiveBeta
TypeSword
Rarity
Base Attack42
Secondary StatATK
Secondary Stat Value9
Special (passive) AbilityFocus
Special (passive) Ability DescriptionUpon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 8%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
In-game DescriptionAn old longsword that belonged to the erstwhile rulers of Mondstadt. Exquisitely crafted, the carvings and embellishments testify to the stature of its owner.
Stat Progression
LevelBase AtkATKAscension Materials
1429
55610.5
107412.3
159114.1
2010915.9
20+13515.9
x3
x3
x2
x5000
2515217.7
3017019.5
3518721.4
4020523.2
40+23123.2
x3
x12
x8
x15000
4524825
5026626.8
50+29226.8
x6
x6
x6
x20000
5530928.6
6032730.4
60+35330.4
x3
x12
x9
x30000
6537032.3
7038834.1
70+41434.1
x6
x9
x6
x35000
7543135.9
8044937.7
80+47537.7
x4
x18
x12
x45000
8549239.5
9051041.3
Special Ability Progression (Refine)
Refine Material:
Royal Longsword
Refine Level 1Upon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 8%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
Refine Level 2Upon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 10%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
Refine Level 3Upon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 12%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
Refine Level 4Upon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 14%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
Refine Level 5Upon damaging an opponent, increases CRIT Rate by 16%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT Hit removes all stacks.
Weapon Gallery
Item Story

A longsword used by a noble who ruled over Mondstadt. It was crafted with premium materials and master craftsmanship.
For that reason, even after being passed down for generations, it is still as sharp as ever.
Swordsmanship was once a mandatory skill for the nobles.
However, it was for the purpose of refining wisdom and elegance, not for use in combat.
Unfortunately, wisdom and elegance were eventually all but forgotten. Swordsmanship became a mere formality.

Twenty-six hundred years ago was the era of Mondstadt's most ancient inhabitants.
They swore a solemn oath, after the new Anemo Archon descended and reformed the world:

"For Mondstadt, as always. For the verdant plains, for the hills, and for the forests of Mondstadt. May they continue to flourish, as always."
"For Mondstadt, as always. For the everlasting freedom of Mondstadt from the blizzard and the tyrant, whose coldness and oppression are one and the same."

No matter what future woes might befall Mondstadt, whether human tyranny or monster infestation, and even if that tablet is destroyed on which the oath of protection is written,
The oath itself will forever be borne by the winds, gently caressing Mondstadt like a doting lover, firmly defending Mondstadt like a loving father.

5 comments

Skip to comment form

    • Thoma Simp on 27 July 2021 at 4:19 pm
    • Reply

    It’s SUPER good for Kazuha since he deal swirl damage so IT NEVER CRITS! Swirling 5 enemies will mostly guarantee the full stack on your plunge dmg.

    P.S. Focus more on crit dmg whenever you use the Royal Series since you will benefit more with low permanent crit rate. My kazuha has only 12% base crit rate yet he always crit when he uses his E.

    • Vitor on 10 July 2021 at 4:53 pm
    • Reply

    Did the math and in the best case scenario for the weapon passive (5% permanent Critical Rate and Weapon R5) it would give you a average of 23.76% Critical rate totaling a 28.76% Critical Rate.
    But the more permanent Critical Rate you have the less effective the passive becomes.
    E.g. With 30% permanent Critical rate and weapon R5 the passive only give you a average of 14.35% Critical rate totaling 44.35% Critical Rate.

    I made this sheet. If you want to know how much Critical Rate you would gain from this weapon all you have to do is copy the sheet and fill it with your permanent Critical Rate and the Weapon passive Critical Rate p/ stack (refinement).
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yiCc2I-EV2S7BMDsFdMKWC6tT2b1nrb-xfbMpnPVCbY/edit?usp=sharing

    In my opinion this is pretty meh weapon.

    • tehMonkey on 7 April 2021 at 7:02 am
    • Reply

    I use and R2 Royal Spear on Xiao and I’m crittin’ all the time. It’s quote amazing on him, strictly speaking however, because he can capitalize on the consistent gain of Crit Rate, with it’s high Base ATK and bonus ATK%.

    This sword would most-likely be amazing on Keqing and or Kaeya as well, if we didn’t also have The Black Sword or the Protoype Rancour. The fact is, they effectively give you BOTH Crit Rate and ATK%, and that’s quite handy to have from just your 4-star weapon. Sadly, when it comes to swords, there are just better options, especially for all the sword characters we’ve got in the game right now.

    Again, this all comes down to “what artifacts you’ve got, who you’re going to use the weapon on, and whether or not they’ll be able to utilize it to it’s fullest.” Like with anything.

    • Koi on 19 March 2021 at 2:15 pm
    • Reply

    i never see anyone using the weapons from royalty to who are useful?

      • russ on 21 June 2021 at 2:49 pm
      • Reply

      u can use this on xingqiu

Leave a Reply

Your e-mail address will not be published.